9/03/2013

todo el mundo

After what seemed to be a generally therapeutic summer, I have returned to this same classroom, sitting in the same spot with the same people. It's hard to imagine that four months have already passed. Already my face has adopted its glazed configuration while some lecturer chatters about at the front. Soon, however, this will all be an artifact of the past. After three more months, I will finally be released from this self-imposed prison.

Surrounded by all those familiar, yet foreign, faces and idle chatter, I feel as if I am washed over by a suffocating wave. Just being here for such a short amount of time makes me want to get up and run away.

I didn't miss this part at all. These pestilent feelings of inadequacy, elicited almost instantaneously upon exposure to this stimulus.

Go away, mina-san ._.

No comments: